1. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to interact with any NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property.
2. By interacting with any NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property, you agree that you will not: (i) violate any local, state, federal or international laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; (ii) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, an invasion of another person’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, as solely determined in NYCHA Watchlist’s discretion; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (iv) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (v) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party; (vi) transmit (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including, but not limited to, advertising of non-NYCHA Watchlist services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; (vii) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (viii) harass another person; (ix) collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties, without their knowledge or consent; or (x) share confidential pricing information of any party.
3. NYCHA Watchlist reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to any NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. NYCHA Watchlist may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials, in NYCHA Watchlist’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that NYCHA Watchlist may disclose your communications and activities on NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property, in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities (including, but not limited to, DMCA requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas), for the protection of NYCHA Watchlist’s rights, or for any other reason in NYCHA Watchlist’s sole discretion. You agree that, in the event that NYCHA Watchlist exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, NYCHA Watchlist will have no liability to you.
4. By posting any content on any NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property, you grant to NYCHA Watchlist the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish or display such content, and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content, and use such content for any purpose.
5. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NYCHA Watchlist, its corporate and academic affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns, from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs and liabilities, of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), to which any of them may become subject, arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property, any third party claims of infringement, or any breach of this Policy.
6. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website and the Internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. NYCHA Watchlist does not control the third party sites or the Internet over which you may choose to send confidential, personal or health information or other content and, therefore, NYCHA Watchlist does not warrant any safeguard against any such interceptions or compromises of your information. When posting any content on an Internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. Furthermore, NYCHA Watchlist DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEW OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON ANY NYCHA Watchlist SOCIAL MEDIA PROPERTY.
7. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in New York County, New York.
8. You may not provide any content to a NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property that contains any product or service endorsements, or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions, or use a NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property to link to any sites of political candidates or parties, or use a NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property to discuss political campaigns or issues, or use a NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property for taking a position on any legislation or law.
9. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEWEST VERSION OF THIS POLICY WILL GOVERN USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, NYCHA Watchlist suggests that you review this Policy, as well as the other NYCHA Watchlist website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to view, post any content or, otherwise, use any NYCHA Watchlist Social Web Property after such new terms are posted, you are deemed to accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.